The Native Stem Complete is the most purpose built, feature rich complete currently available in scootering. The Stem is the result of extensive and brutal testing in the streets to develop a whole new range from the ground up specifically for riders looking to start riding, or even to level up their current tricks. With medium and large sizes available, this is the perfect scooter for both kids and adults to get shredding. The thing we love most about the Stem complete is the fact that it comes with super high quality components and features an SCS, which is the safest, easiest and most compatible compression system in the industry. While most other completes fall short of including this feature, Native decided this was important to the end user (and we agree).
The medium size features 23" tall bars, which we recommend for riders around 4'10" to 5'4". The large size features 25" tall bars, which is recommended for riders between 5'5" and 5'10". If you're taller and think you may need additional height, the Stem is ready to go with SCS compression which allows compatibility with almost any of the handlebars we carry. Easily swap in a pair of 28" tall TILT Sentry Bars or 30" tall Proto Retro T Bars and you're good to go.
- Integrated crook groove
- Fully flat bottom deck
- Nylon reinforced boxed ends
- Heavy duty welded blunt plate
- Two sizes, medium and large
- Two colors, black and raw
- Medium: 5.25” Wide by 20.5 Long Deck + 22” Wide by 23” Tall Bars
- Large: 5.25” Wide by 22” Long Deck + 22” Wide by 25” Tall Bars
- Forks: CNC forged with integrated hex lock
- Bars: 4130 Heat Treated Chromoly Steel
- Grips: Native Emblem Grips
- Wheels: 115 x 24mm Light Weight 7 Spoke Core with High Rebound PU
- Medium Weight: 8.5lbs / 3.9kg
- Large Weight: 9lbs / 4.1kg